Featured Bonaire Properties
1 / 42
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
1 / 20
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- 5 night min
1 / 24
4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 8
- 5 night min
In the heart of the Caribbean lies the town of Bonaire, an often overlooked vacation paradise and the perfect destination for diving adventures, romantic escapes, or relaxing family getaways. The beaches here are truly unforgettable, with endless strips of golden sun and sugary white sand. Bonaire is home of the native Bonaire flamingo and many other unique and fragile species. The surrounding area offers several nature preserves, which make great destinations for hiking, picnicking, and wildlife spotting. If you are looking for quaint shopping, people watching, and world class dining head into downtown Bonaire.
Come to Bonaire to sail, surf, hike, dive, or just relax all afternoon in a luxury spa. The best way to enjoy it all is with your own private vacation rental. It's easy to find an elegant villa or condo just a few steps away from the ocean. Wake up as the sun rises and enjoy breakfast on the private balcony of your villa, then wander downtown and experience the shops, local museums, and golf courses. Tour a lighthouse, go dolphin watching, or learn to parasail. In the evening, experience the energetic nightlife and award winning restaurants of Bonaire, or come home to your vacation rental and host a seafood feast for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit Aletta's Goat Farm: This charming family farm offers tours and the opportunity to learn more about the creation of unique cheese and milk.
- Take a glass bottom boat tour around Klein Bonaire: This beautiful coastal area is a great place to have a picnic before heading out in a glass bottom boat for extraordinary views of undersea life.
- Experience Bonaire windsurfing: Find an outfitter who can provide you with all the equipment and knowledgeable instruction you need to get up on a board and out into the waves.
- Go sailing: Bonaire sailing excursions are legendary. Charter a boat and catch the wind. Stay close to the coast or head into the deep waters and go fishing for swordfish and marlin.
- Go snorkeling and scuba diving in La Manchaca Reef: Explore the teeming marine life of Bonaire's reef and wreck ecosystems. See colorful fish, sea stars, and sea turtles.
- Take a dinner cruise: Raise a glass and enjoy gourmet dining and live music from the deck of a luxury sailboat as the sun sets over the Caribbean.
While you're here, stay in a luxury vacation rental or private condo just a few steps from the beach. A villa or summer home can offer all the privacy and first class amenities you need to get the most out of your trip. Also, be sure to schedule some time to explore other Caribbean destinations like St. James and the Dominican Republic.