- Ixelles View all rentals (18)
- Saint-Gilles View all rentals (4)
- Uccle View all rentals (5)
- Jette View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Brussels Attractions
Featured Brussels Properties
The style, cuisine, and atmosphere of Brussels are influenced equally by its blend of French and Flemish origins. As a representative of the western European collision between historic grandeur and hip glamorous nightspots, the city has a strong cafe culture, unforgettable restaurants and chocolate shops, and is a destination point for brewery connoisseurs.
Belgium is also the home of some of the world's greatest examples of art nouveau architecture and surrealist art. This is the home of Rene Magritte and Victor Horta, among other great names.
Explore the city's African quarter and the famous artistic suburb of Jette. Take a brewery tour and sample some world-renowned Belgian ales. Explore the glittering nightlife and posh shopping areas on Avenue Louise. One of the cultural capitals of Europe, Belgium is a fascinating and indispensable destination on your European adventure. Here are a few recommendations as you make your plans:
- Take a bicycle tour: Start your exploration of Brussels with a bicycle or walking tour that includes stops at the major sites around the Central Station and the Grand Place.
- Explore the Musical Instrument Museum: This is an absolute must for music lovers. The museum collection contains over 7,000 instruments and traces music back to its earliest origins.
- Visit the Justice Palace: The Palace of Justice is one of the most popular architectural attractions in Brussels, which is high praise in light of the many beautiful and fascinating buildings here.
- Tour the historic home of Victor Horta: Victor Horta, one of the founders of art nouveau architecture, designed and built this extraordinary small home for himself.
- Visit the Rene Magritte Museum: This museum showcases the major work of one of the master artists of the 20th century, Rene Magritte.
- See the beautiful cathedrals of Brussels: Visit the Basilica of the Sacred Heart or the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula. Both are worth a look inside for their magnificent arches and peaceful interiors.
As you plan your trip to Brussels, you'll find plenty of beautiful vacation rental options in every quarter. Rent an elegant apartment or condo overlooking the Grand Place or near the Avenue Louise. There are also beautiful terraced apartments with views of the river. No matter what you're looking for or what time of year you arrive, you'll have no trouble finding the perfect place to stay.