Featured Meredith Properties
1 / 10
3 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 8
- 7 night min
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 11Details
- No min stay
Located along the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee, Meredith, NH boasts one of the United State's most stunning lake and mountain landscapes. Be the first to see the sunrise over snowcapped mountains with your morning coffee in hand, and then walk just minutes to enjoy a wide range of outdoor recreational activities. In the summer, swim, snorkel, or sail the peaceful waterways. During the wintertime, Meredith becomes a beautiful winter wonderland, with great spots for ice fishing, miles of paths for snowshoeing, and cross-country and downhill skiing opportunities. Tour along the shores of Winnipesaukee and along the Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad, a line that dates back to 1849. During the fall months, be sure to step aboard the Fall Foliage Train that offers excursions to showcase the beautiful fall foliage of New Hampshire.
Here are a few suggestions for your trip:
- Ride the Mount Washington Cruise Boat: Docked in Center Harbor, the MS Mount Washington takes guests on scenic daytime cruises, Sunday Champagne Brunch tours, as well as evening dinner dance cruises.
- Go horseback riding: A guided trail ride through the autumn foliage is a wonderful and inspiring way to experience New England during its most beautiful season.
- Stroll downtown Meredith: The charming village of Meredith offers live music, charming craft shops, art galleries, and great nightlife and dining venues.
- Play a round of golf: The emerald green golf courses, in and around Meredith, are some of the best in the region.
- Rent a canoe: Meander through waterways that showcase the White Mountains. Watch as the sun descends over a wooded shoreline and the clear, blue mountain lake waters.
- Go rock climbing: The mountains of New Hampshire offer beautiful rugged landscapes that draw climbers from all over the world.
Enjoy the beauty of the Meredith wilderness with a stay in your own private luxury vacation rental. The perfect secluded cottage or downtown condo is a great place to come home to after a day spent hiking the trails or exploring the shops and museums. And, your vacation rental offers all the amenities you need to host your family and friends in style. While you're here in Meredith, you consider visiting nearby destinations like Bristol and Plymouth.