Rentals Near Nashville Attractions
Featured Nashville Properties
The perfect rustic vacation escape, Nashville is home to some of the best hiking, fishing, and foliage scenery in the United States. With your vacation home nestled in the Indiana pines, step outside your door and walk just minutes to a number of beautiful ponds and waterways. Spend your days exploring the great outdoors, then retreat home at night to your vacation rental and gather with family and friends around the fireplace. With a full kitchen, barbeques are easy too!
Explore Brown County State Park, Indiana's largest state park, hike or bike through its rolling hills, or picnic on the grass. The park offers a number of breath-taking vistas, as well as abundant wildlife and trails, which makes for the perfect family day trip. Nashville, Indiana is also known for its appreciation of the arts, and is home to a number of stunning art galleries, antique venues, and unique theatrical productions.
Here are few fun suggestions for your trip:
- Go horseback riding: Brown County State park offers miles of scenic and well-kept horseback riding trails.
- Take a winery tour: Nashville boasts some of the best wine produced in the state, and is home to the Brown County Winery, with internationally award-winning wine.
- See a puppet show: The Melchior Marionettes of Nashville bring marionettes to life through their live theatre performances throughout the year. The group performs in a 60-seat outdoor theatre located in the heart of the city, drawing guests from around the world to enjoy their productions.
- See a live theatre performance: Spend an evening at the Coachlight Musical Theatre, a professional live music and comedy performance venue. The theatre offers a variety of shows throughout the year, and entertains people of all ages with great music, stories, and laughter. From mysteries to comedies, there is a show for everyone!
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride: Alexander's Carriage Rides, on the west corner of Franklin and Van Buren Street, offers authentic carriage tours of downtown.
- Go fishing: Indiana boasts some of the best fly fishing and the most pristine lakes and rivers in the country. Take a guided trip or explore on your own.
Nashville tourism thrives as a result of its dining and nightlife, family friendly attractions and award-winning Nashville museums. The historic areas downtown and the emerald green parks in and around the city have also made the area a popular place for weddings. Explore a variety of beautiful Nashville wedding locations if you're planning an event here. If you're just looking for a lovely and relaxing getaway, find a vacation rental close to your favorite activities.