- Christiansted View all rentals (79)
- East End View all rentals (31)
- Frederiksted View all rentals (25)
Rentals Near Saint Croix Attractions
Featured Saint Croix Properties
About Saint Croix
The largest of the U.S. Virgin Islands, St. Croix offers travelers a profoundly unique vacation experience that is simultaneously exotic and familiar. Offering glorious beaches and a wide range of leisure attractions including golf, casino gaming, fishing, watersports, hiking, and of course, beaches. St. Croix allows you to set the tone for your own vacation. St. Croix camping is idyllic and peaceful, and many couples have found St. Croix weddings to be a fairy tale come true.
Beyond the beaches, some of the island's top attractions and activities include:
- Sailing: The calming effect of an outing on the crystal-blue Caribbean waters is the ideal way to rest, relax and recharge. St. Croix sailing is a favorite pastime of the locals, and you can also arrange sailing lessons if you're new to seafaring.
- Eco tours: Taking a day trip to experience the unique ecosystems, fascinating marine life, and breathtaking natural landscapes of the U.S. Virgin Islands is an affordable and memorable way to spend a day.
- Christiansted: The main town on the island of St. Croix, Christiansted offers a laid-back slice of island life, surprisingly rich historical attractions and scenic Danish colonial architecture.
- Cane Bay Wall: A diving hotspot, Cane Bay Wall is a scenic bluff popular with visitors that offers warm, calm waters that are perfect for swimming and scuba diving.
- Buck Island Reef National Monument: The mystic atolls and mysterious reefs of Buck Island make visiting this nature preserve a must for lovers of the great outdoors.
With pleasant weather throughout the year, anytime is a great time for St. Croix cruises and getaways. However, if you're feeling festive and want a taste of the island's unique culture, visiting during the February Carnival is highly recommended.
Vacation rentals are ideal accommodations for your trip. With condos, villas and beach houses both along the coast and in the island's towns, you'll never be far from the action and you'll enjoy more space, privacy and comfort in your own St. Croix vacation rental.
You can also continue to explore the other U.S. Virgin islands from St. Croix. For a more laid-back vibe, check out neighboring St. John, or visit bustling and busy St. Thomas if you want to turn up the tempo.