- Ljubljana View all rentals (290)
- Bled View all rentals (196)
- Kranjska Gora View all rentals (88)
- Piran View all rentals (88)
- Portoroz View all rentals (19)
- Tolmin View all rentals (47)
- Kobarid View all rentals (56)
- Bovec View all rentals (58)
- Izola View all rentals (26)
- Bohinjska Bistrica View all rentals (12)
- Bohinjska Bela View all rentals (8)
- Koper View all rentals (35)
Rentals Near Slovenia Attractions
Featured Slovenia Properties
Though small in size, Slovenia is large in diversity, especially when it comes to terrain. It resides on the eastern Alps at the northeast end of the Adriatic Sea, so it encompasses several peaks and lush forests as well as numerous Mediterranean beaches. There are also a number of major lakes and rivers, so outdoor activities are popular with both residents and visitors alike. Swimming, hiking, and skiing are just a few examples of the most popular activities here. Winter sports lovers head to the mountains to enjoy a Slovenia ski. After which, many skiers go to a Slovenia spa for relaxation and rejuvenation. If you are looking to hit the links, Slovenia golf is a popular sport to try your hand at. While you are here, be sure to visit Ljubljana, a lively city that showcases an exciting art and culture scene as well as some spectacular architecture.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Slovenia:
- Lake Bled: This spot is a popular attraction for travelers to the area. It features a Neo-Gothic Parish Church with a sophisticated castle and fascinating frescos as well as exquisite natural surroundings and thermal springs.
- Postojna Cave: This natural wonder features a variety of sparkling stalactites and stalagmites characterized by an assortment of colors and shapes. Visitors can take a unique electric train to see all the sights, one of which includes a firsthand look at the famous human fish known as Proteus anguinus.
- Piran: This old seaport is situated at the end of the Piran peninsula. It is considered the country's coastal jewel. Here visitors will encounter amazing Venetian architecture and can dine at a number of waterfront restaurants that serve up fresh and savory seafood.
- Kranjska Gora: If outdoor activities interest you, head here. Travelers can enjoy everything from cycling and mountaineering to paragliding and fishing in the summer. During the winter months, night sledging and snowmobiling are popular.
- Koper: This region is home to several important sites, including the Town Tower, the Praetor's Palace, a 15th-century Cathedral and the loggia. A major highlight for many visitors is the Romanesque Carmen Rotunda.
- Ljubljana: As the capital of Slovenia, this city showcases a number of amazing cultural institutions. Among the stand-outs are the National Museum, the City Museum, Planck's House, the National Gallery, the Modern Art Gallery, and the Ljubljana Cathedral, which showcases some impressive frescoes.
Make the most of your time in Slovenia by staying in a vacation rental. Staying in a rental near Slovenia Bled Lake with its exquisite views is one option that definitely will not disappoint.