- Alicante Province View all rentals (121)
- Valencia Province View all rentals (54)
- Castellon Province View all rentals (6)
- Altea la Vella View all rentals (31)
- Daimus View all rentals (7)
Rentals Near Valencian Country Attractions
Featured Valencian Country Properties
About Valencian Country
A very popular region of southern Spain, Valencia has much more to offer the millions of visitors every year than sand, sun, and beachfront resorts. Its mountainous, castle-topped landscapes, and medieval fortresses are as awe-inspiring as they are curious, and the region's wild and lively main city is home to some of the most raucous nightlife in Spain.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to see and do while in Valencia:
- Valencia City: While Valencia City is legendary for its nightlife; it is also home to some of the most stunning architecture in all of Spain. Head into the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias for a look around, you won't be disappointed.
- Costa Blanca: If you're here for the beaches, Valencia's "white coast" is the first place you should check out.
- Elche: If you're craving a touch of greenery, the town of Elche is the perfect place to take a day trip. Elche is home to the largest grove of palm trees in all of Europe and is considered one of the most beautiful places in the entire Valencian country.
- Xativa: A quiet town with a striking and impressive centuries-old castle, Xativa is another option for vacationers looking to escape crowded beaches.
- Morella: Surrounded by well-preserved medieval walls, Morella's winding neighborhoods and quaint streets make for a pleasant afternoon stroll.
If you're in Valencia during the spring, be sure to attend the one-of-a-kind Fallas festival. Held every year on March 19, Fallas is rooted in Valencia City's carpentry tradition and honors St. Joseph. The festival is a lively affair, filled with colorful costumes and elaborate pageantry.
During your stay in Valencia, choose a vacation rental instead of cramped hotel room. Vacation rentals offer all the amenities and comforts of home for very affordable prices, all while lending an extra touch of authenticity to your vacation experience.
If you want to see more of Spain, head north along the coast to lively Barcelona. One of Spain's most welcoming and festive cities, Barcelona is an easy train ride from Valencia City.