- Jolly Harbour View all rentals (163)
- English Harbour View all rentals (83)
- Five Islands Village View all rentals (6)
- Falmouth View all rentals (43)
- Long Bay View all rentals (58)
- Nonsuch Bay View all rentals (22)
Rentals Near Antigua Attractions
Featured Antigua Properties
The Caribbean nation of Antigua and Barbuda is actually made of up of three islands: Antigua, Barbuda and Redonda. Antigua is the most heavily visited of the nation's islands, and it is where most of the development and tourism infrastructure has been built. Barbuda is sparsely inhabited, offering miles and miles of unspoiled, pristine beaches that are perfect for those looking to escape the hubbub and crowds of Antigua. Redonda is a small, uninhabited island filled with natural beauty, which you can tour by boat.
Some of the major attractions in Antigua and Barbuda include:
- St. John's: The nation's capital city has a vibrant, welcoming island vibe, excellent restaurants and exciting nightlife. It's also a fascinating destination in its own right, and taking a tour of its historical sites and curiosities is an eye-opening way to spend a day. If you're looking for Antigua spas, St. John's is an excellent place to begin your search.
- Half Moon Bay: This pink sand beach is considered one of the most beautiful in the country, dotted with rocky cliffs, lush palm trees, and crashing blue waves. This is the ideal setting for an Antigua wedding or honeymoon.
- Devil's Bridge: A natural landmark of a breed you won't find anywhere else, Devil's Bridge consists of sprawling arches of limestone. It is located on the east cost of the island of Antigua.
- Nelson's Dockyard National Park: This historic preserve overlooks the eastern dockyards of Antigua and is home to Shirley Heights, a community of fortifications dating back to the nation's colonial era. This area is a common embarking point for Antigua sailing excursions.
- Stingray City: One of the nation's most intriguing nature preserves, Stingray City is named for the sea creatures that populate its placid waters and offers an up-close look at the tropical wildlife that abounds in the islands.
Accommodations in Antigua and Barbuda are plentiful, but for the most relaxing and enjoyable visit, consider a vacation rental. Offering you more room and privacy than you'd get at a hotel, and often for a lower price, beach villas, condos and rental homes are perfect for couples, families and group vacations to this charming Caribbean nation.
You can go island-hopping fairly easily from Antigua and Barbuda. Flying or cruising by sea to destinations like Puerto Rico, St. Kitts and Nevis, and nearby Guadeloupe is both easy and affordable.