Featured Nassau Properties
1 / 24
2 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 6
- 3 night min
Located on New Providence Island in the heart of the Bahamas, the quaint beach town of Nassau beckons visitors with its laid back Caribbean vibe and warm hospitality. Come here to relax, reconnect and make fun vacation memories. The white sand beaches and glassy waves off the coast make this a perfect destination for a romantic escape or unique family getaway. You'll find plenty of exciting things to do here, all against a backdrop of breathtaking natural beauty. Experience first class Nassau golf on champion caliber courses, quaint Nassau shopping at the boutiques and art galleries downtown, and the vibrant energy of Nassau nightlife, restaurants, and bars.
The best way to experience Nassau and the rest of the Bahamas is by staying in a vacation rental of your own. A luxury home or condo will provide you with all the space you need to store your beach gear as well as the amenities you need to relax in style. Wake up each morning in your elegant ocean villa and enjoy a cup of coffee on your private balcony. Spend your days on the beach and in the evening, brush off the sand and come home to your vacation rental to host dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Snorkel Nassau: Bahamas charter boats leave each day from the harbor and take scuba divers and snorkelers to offshore reef systems teeming with colorful fish, sea stars, and stingrays.
- Visit Blue Lagoon Island: This legendary wildlife area is home to the famous Blue Lagoon dolphins and California sea lions.
- Play on the beach: Some of the most breathtaking beaches in the Caribbean lie along the shores of Nassau. Arawak Cay and Cable Beach are among the most popular.
- Visit the Junkanoo Expo Museum: This quirky museum is one of Nassau's primary downtown attractions.
- Experience Nassau shopping: Stroll the shops along Bay Street for fabulous duty-free finds, charming architecture, delicious ice cream, and great people watching.
- Visit the Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center: This 5-acre park is home to rare wildlife and beautiful gardens that bloom almost all year long.
No matter what time of year you choose to schedule your visit to Nassau, you'll find perfect weather and endless things to do. You'll also have no trouble finding a vacation rental within easy reach of your favorite activities. While you're visiting Nassau, you may also want to schedule side trips to explore the Grand Bahamas or the U.S. Virgin Islands.