- East End View all rentals (84)
- Charlotte Amalie View all rentals (106)
- Peterborg View all rentals (39)
- Magens Bay View all rentals (111)
- North Side View all rentals (52)
- Bolongo Bay View all rentals (13)
- Frenchman's Bay View all rentals (11)
- Flag Hill View all rentals (7)
Rentals Near Saint Thomas Attractions
Featured Saint Thomas Properties
1 / 50
Magens Bay villa
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 3
Magens Bay villa
- Min stay varies
About Saint Thomas
St. Thomas and its neighbor St. Croix are two of the most popular destinations that make up the United States Virgin Islands. St. Thomas rises like an emerald green mountain from the blue waters of the Caribbean, and welcomes visitors flocking here for St. Thomas honeymoons, exotic destination weddings, and unique family vacations. If you're planning to be among them, be prepared to fall in love with this island paradise. You'll never run out of fun things to do, and the laid back, welcoming culture of St. Thomas will have you planning your next visit before you even leave.
Experience everything St. Thomas has to offer by staying in your own luxury vacation rental. Most vacation rental options in the Virgin Islands are less expensive than hotels and offer all the space and amenities you need to relax in style. Find an elegant ocean villa just a few steps away from the beach where you can watch the sun rise each morning from your private balcony. Enjoy breakfast on your terrace, then head into town and stroll the side streets and colorful markets. Play golf on a champion caliber course or relax in one of the many first-class St. Thomas spas. Hike the trails of the nature preserves or lounge the afternoon away on the beach. In the evening, enjoy award winning seafood and a vibrant nightlife, or head home to your oceanfront condo and host dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you make your plans:
- Experience St. Thomas snorkeling and scuba diving: Charter boats leave every day from the harbor to take visitors to reef ecosystems teeming with vibrant marine life.
- Take a dinner cruise: Watch the sun set over the Caribbean from the deck of a luxury yacht while enjoying live music and gourmet dining.
- Go on a dolphin watching tour: Just off the coast of the Virgin Islands are thriving populations of bottlenose dolphins. Watch them play and interact with each other in their natural habitat.
- Relax in the spa: St. Thomas spas are legendary. Indulge in an afternoon of total pampering with a manicure, pedicure, seaweed wrap, or hot rock massage.
- Play on the beach: Sapphire Beach and Magens Bay are two of the most popular beaches on the island, offering endless strips of uncrowded sugary white sand.
- Visit the Haagensen House: A tour of this preserved home offers a step back into the past. Come here to learn more about the island's colonial history.
No matter what activities you have in mind for your vacation, you'll find what you're looking for in St. Thomas. While you're visiting St. Thomas, be sure to explore St. Croix and the nearby British Virgin Islands as well.