Rentals Near Anahola Attractions
Featured Anahola Properties
- Min stay varies
- 4 nights min
- Min stay varies
- 2 nights min
With beautiful beaches, friendly locals, and a wide range of sporting and cultural activities, the charming Hawaiian town of Anahola has it all! You can find unique art galleries and some of the best authentic Hawaiian cuisine on the island on Main Street, while outdoor activities and nightlife options are spread across town.
There's more than enough to do here to fill a vacation itinerary, but here are just a few of the must-see destinations in the area:
- Go Snuba Diving: Try out this sport that is similar to scuba diving, except that the tank floats above you instead of on your back.
- Kauai International Theatre: Enjoy the wide range of live musical and theatrical performances featuring some of the best actors and performers on the island.
- Anahola Beach: Go swimming in the crystal blue waters, or rent a board and take a lesson with one of the local surfing pros.
- Davison Arts: This charming gallery features pieces from up-and-coming artists throughout the state.
- Mountain Tubing Adventure: Head to this local theme park just outside of Anahola.
- Waimea Canyon: Referred to as the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific," there's no shortage of hiking trails and scenic views here.
No matter when you decide to visit Anahola, there will likely be events and festivals to take part in both in and around the area. Cheer on the hundreds of racers competing in the international competition known as the Kauai World Challenge in May, watch the top Hawaiian slack key guitar artists perform during the Hawaiian Slack Key Festival in November, or sample the handcrafted goods from top Hawaiian designers during the Garden Isle Artisan Fair in March.
Rather than stay in a hotel, consider booking one of the many vacation rentals available in the Anahola area. Rent a high-end condo with luxury amenities that's just steps from the beach, or opt for a property that puts you closer to the cultural attractions and authentic local cuisine that can be found in town.
The island of Kauai is small enough that you can reach anywhere on the island within 90 minutes by car. If you have some extra time to explore the area, be sure to visit the array of art galleries in Hanapepe, the quaint village of Kilauea, or the secluded Lumahai Beach.