Featured Zephyr Cove Properties
Zephyr Cove house
4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 12Details
Zephyr Cove house
- Min stay varies
About Zephyr Cove
Come to the southern shores of Lake Tahoe for breathtaking natural beauty and a vacation packed with exciting adventures. Lake Tahoe offers the perfect family getaway, with plenty of activities for adults and children of every age. There are entertainment complexes here for an afternoon of go-karts and miniature golf, there are beaches for sunbathing and sandcastle making, and after the sun goes down there are world-class restaurants and award winning nightspots.
The best vacation memories begin with the lake. Go waterskiing, launch a boat from the Zephyr Cove Marina and cast your line, or take a hot air balloon ride early in the morning and watch the sun rise over Lake Tahoe's pristine mirrored surface. If you'd prefer to stay on shore, hike to an overlook with a beautiful view or take a scenic drive and visit local art galleries and wineries in the area.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Take a sightseeing cruise by paddleboat: The MS Dixie II is an old fashioned Mississippi paddle boat that takes visitors on popular daily cruises every day out of Zephyr Cove Marina.
- Play on the beach: Round Hill Pines Beach provides a fun and relaxing day for families with children. Swim, water ski, or just bring a good book and enjoy the sun.
- Go horseback riding: There's no better way to explore the beautiful trails and overlooks in the scenic areas around the lake.
- Take a hike: Try the Logan Shoals Vista Trail for a moderate hike with breathtaking views and possible encounters with native birds and wildlife.
- Play a round of golf: The golf courses around Lake Tahoe are legendary for their challenging design and manicured, emerald greens and fairways.
- Relax in the spa: After a day of hiking, boating, and playing on the lake, spend an afternoon receiving some luxury head to toe pampering.
You'll never run out of fun things to do in and around Zephyr Cove. During the winter, rent a cozy cabin and go skiing or snowshoeing along the mountain trails. In the summer, find a lakeside villa big enough to host your friends and family and a have a picnic on the beach. And during any season of the year, find a vacation rental or luxury condo in Zephyr Cove and try your luck at the casinos just across the Nevada border.