Featured Dublin Properties
1 / 86
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- 3 night min
The historic city of Dublin has been a busy center of Ireland for centuries, and is now experiencing rising economic fortunes, a growing commercial center, and a thriving arts, music, and cultural scene. Come to Dublin for a true Ireland experience, both in the heart of the city and in surrounding emerald green, quintessentially Irish countryside. Stroll or bike the winding streets past farms and lovely pastoral landscapes. Visit the museums, play a round of golf on a champion caliber course, or relax in a luxury spa. Dublin has what you're looking for, no matter what activities you may have in mind. Get the most out of your stay by booking a vacation rental in Dublin. Find a trendy apartment or condo downtown or rent a summer home in the countryside. Vacation rentals are often more affordable than hotels and offer more space and better amenities.
Here are a few specific suggestions for your Dublin getaway:
- Visit the history museums: Dublin is home to the Kilmainham Gaol Historical museum, once a notorious jail in the 19th century. Now open to the public for daily tours, the museum is a great place to begin an exploration of Irish history.
- Visit the Secret Castle of Magic: Come and explore this unusual castle where not everything is what it seems. This is a fun and surprising place for visitors of all ages.
- Explore St. Michan's Church: The stunning interior and warm welcoming atmosphere of this historic religious site make it a must-see destination when visiting the city.
- Visit the Chester Beatty Library: Wander the stacks of this fascinating library with manuscripts dating back several centuries.
- Visit the Dublin Zoo: This modern and beautifully maintained zoo is actually one of the oldest zoos in the world and is dedicated to preservation and public education.
- Explore the National Botanical Gardens: These gardens are a national treasure and offer a beautiful setting for a walk, bike ride, or picnic.
You'll never run out of fun things to do here, and as soon as you leave you may already be planning your next visit. Luckily, it's never difficult to find a perfect vacation rental in Dublin as condo and apartment rental options close to your favorite activities are widely available all year round. While you're visiting Dublin, you may want to explore the cities and countryside of Scotland, England and Wales.