- St Paul's Bay View all rentals (150)
- Grand Harbour View all rentals (57)
- Gozo Island View all rentals (364)
- Island of Malta View all rentals (475)
- Island of Gozo View all rentals (361)
- Madliena View all rentals (9)
- Bahar ic-Caghaq View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Malta Attractions
Featured Malta Properties
1 / 34
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
The archipelago that is Malta is made up of three islands: Comino, Gozo, and Malta. The streets are punctuated with numerous Baroque palaces, Renaissance cathedrals, and ancient ruins. For history buffs and culture lovers, there is a lot to take in. With extensive beaches and a lively nightlife, visitors have the option of kicking back and relaxing or being a part of all the action. Outdoor enthusiasts who visit Malta can enjoy hiking, biking, scuba diving, and sea kayaking. While you are staying in this exquisite area, be sure to spend an afternoon pampering yourself in a Malta spa. Whether you are here on a family vacation and looking to take an excursion to a Malta water park or a newly married couple on a romantic honeymoon in Malta, you are bound to have an amazing time in Malta.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Malta:
-St. John's Co-Cathedral: Constructed between 1573 and 1577, this cathedral is renowned for containing two masterpieces by the artist Caravaggio.
- Casa Rocca Piccola: This house was created during the late 16th century for Don Pietro La Rocca, an Admiral and Knight of Malta. Since that time it has played host to a number of illustrious families.
- Mdina: Sitting on top of a plateau, this old medieval city was the original capital of Malta. It is an excellent example of an ancient European walled city. To get a sense of the area's history, guided tours and self-guided audio tours are available.
- Manoel Theatre: This is the second-oldest theater in Europe. It was initially opened to the public in 1732. Today, it is still in use, and during the past few years, it has been restored to its former glory. It contains 600 seats and rows of intimate boxes with exquisite Baroque carvings.
- Paceville: This spectacular area features beautiful beaches, good restaurants, and shopping centers for daytime activity. During the evening, there are a host of discos and bars that are a large part of Malta's buzzing nightlife.
Get the most out of your stay by booking a vacation rental in the heart of Malta. There are a variety of rental options available, ranging from beach houses to trendy condos downtown.