Featured Kahuku Properties
Kahuku, HI features some of the most beautiful, white sand beaches in the United States. The city is just one hour from Honolulu and is the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors. Kahuku is home to a number of great trails and waterways, and visitors can absorb all of the natural beauty via bike, board, or simply by foot. Fishing, hiking, sailing, and swimming are just a few of the fun recreational activities you can enjoy here. Fine dining, great entertainment, and shopping are among Kahuku's specialties as well.
Some of the sights you will not want to miss include:
- Turtle Bay Resort Golf Course: Spend a day golfing at two championship golf courses that are among the best in Hawaii.
- Polynesian Cultural Center: Located in Laie, just a few minutes from Kahuku, this culture theme park offers guests a unique introduction to the people of Polynesia and their culture.
- Take a Tour: Go on a guided in a clear-bottom boat that enables you to have an amazing view of the sea floor and marine life.
- Dole Plantation: Learn everything there is to know about pineapples and have a taste of the freshly harvested fruit.
- Pearl Harbor: This memorial, situated above of the wreck of the bombed USS Arizona, is a tribute to those who lost their lives on December 7, 1941. It also includes other important historical ships as well, including the USS Missouri, the ship where the terms of the Japanese surrender were finalized.
Get the most of your stay in Hawaii by staying in a vacation rental in Kahuku. Walk just minutes from your rental to the beach and take part in some of the best water sports around. Swim, surf, sail, snorkel, or simply relax in the sun before returning to your condo rental to host a barbeque and watch a Kahuku sunset.